Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Future coup at Barcelona? Shakira and boyfriend!


Colombian pop star Shakira believes she will one day be the first lady of Barcelona when her boyfriend and centre back Gerard Pique becomes the president.
The Spain defender commented a few months ago about his desire to become president of the club in years to come, saying: ‘Who knows, maybe I'll become the president of FC Barcelona one day.’
And Shakira has added to the speculation by saying in an interview with Bocas magazine: ‘I think that Gerard will someday be president of Barcelona and I will be the first lady…. of Barca.'



Pique will have no immediate desires to move from the pitch to the boardroom as at 26 he still has plenty to achieve in the game – starting with Wednesday night’s Copa del Rey final with Real Madrid, before which he faces a late fitness test.
Internationally, Spain are world and European champions and will be hoping to defend their crown in Brazil this summer.
Off the pitch, Pique and Shakira became parents to a son, Milan, and the Barcelona centre back enjoys being a dad.
He said: ‘I love being a father. I've matured a little and now I'm much better at changing nappies and I sleep less regularly.’

No comments:

Post a Comment