Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sagna enjoys the beach with wife

Having sealed a move to the Premier League champions and played at the World Cup in Brazil, Bacary Sagna is taking a break before the new season. While his Manchester City teammates took on Hearts in a pre-season friendly, Sagna was in Miami soaking up the sun with his wife Ludivine. The defender looked relaxed as the pair splashed around in the sea and lay in the sun. Sagna, who was a peripheral member of the World Cup squad, agreed to join City on a £150,000-a-week deal after eight years with Arsenal, but denies he left for financial reasons. 'I’m going to clear everything up because I keep reading that I did it for money and I’m greedy,' he said. 'What I want to say is I have stayed with Arsenal on the same contract since 2008 and I never asked for more money. 'For people who think it’s for money, it’s not. I just wanted to change. I needed a boost in my career and I think it was about time. 'It was not an easy time because we were still involved in the FA Cup and it was hard to stay focused. I stayed focused on my team because I have a lot of respect for Arsenal. 'It’s not easy to read every day things which are wrong most of the time. I told my family to keep away from speculation and I stayed focused.'

No comments:

Post a Comment