Saturday, May 24, 2014

No i'm not going to Manchester United! Thanks.

'The chance is zero that I make the switch,' Robben told Dutch publication De Telegraaf.'The fact is that I'm at a club where my family and I have a great time.' 'Look, it’s very different when you‘re not completely happy. I would certainly be open to it, because I had a fantastic time with Van Gaal at Bayern and know him well. It is very important for my career. 'But the fact is that I'm at a club where my family and I have great time.' Robben was speaking at Holland's World Cup training camp in Portugal on Friday, and admitted that Guardiola and Van Gaal were the best he had worked with in his career. The 30-year-old also believes United have 'struck gold' with appointing Van Gaal, who could have around £200million to spend in the transfer window.

No comments:

Post a Comment