Saturday, May 24, 2014

Yaya Toure gets birthday cakes everywhere these days

Yaya Toure was in Doha Qatar to get ready for the world cup and he droped by at 'beIN sports' for a Champions league final Build-up. He got a very beautiful cake on air. Asked if City fans could expect to see him in their sky blue colours next season, Toure replied: 'That’s a good question. I think, to be honest with you now, there’s been a couple of rumours, a couple of things going out, but as a player you always want to focus and keep calm. 'As well as that, the fact that the fans look up to you and the people love you, they always want to question you and they always want an answer from you, but for my part I have come to Qatar to try and recover from an injury and to prepare myself for the World Cup. 'After the World Cup I will make a statement but there is a lot of things in the media and as a player that’s sometimes difficult and I have to manage that. The World Cup is very important for my country and I need to focus on that.' Toure was presented with a cake during his time on the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment